INNOVATIVE TRAINING ACTIVITIES FOR THE PLANT-BASED FOOD INDUSTRY: DISCOVER THE EQVEGAN PROJECT
The EQVEGAN project will organize on June 1st at 10:00 CEST a webinar to present the developed training modules on technical skills, IT skills, green skills and soft skills. Some examples of the module content will be shown by project partners and the complete modules will be available in due time.
All food companies, educators, and other organizations interested in benefiting (for free) of the EQVEGAN training activities and services are recommended to attend the event.
- Project introduction: trainings and other project activities (Rui Costa)
- Green skills training module: greener food intake (Jasenka Gajdos)
- IT skills training module: robotic systems in the food industry (Nuno Ferreira)
- Plant-based processes training module: technology of oat drink (Markus Ojala)
- Developing soft skills in higher education (Susanna Gonçalves)
- Discussion with participants
Register now here!